MAN V12 1360hp
MAN V12 1360hp
The teak aft deck features a nice alfresco dining table, P&S boarding gates, and a refrigerator and sink. There are a Bezenzoni passerelle, engine controls, and a 10’ Williams dinghy on a hydraulic lift/beach. The entrance to the salon is through a double sliding Trend door. There are underwater lights and all exterior lights are LED.
The light oak interior with wenge decks has a large leather U-shaped couch to port and opposite is the 42” flat screen on a lift, lots of storage, and an icemaker. Moving forward is the formal dining area with six seats.
Opposite to starboard is the enclosed galley with S/S Siemens cooktop, oven, dishwasher, and refrigerator/freezer. There is a pantographic door from the galley to the starboard side deck. The lower helm is neat and well equipped with an electric helm seat that can slide from side to side as well. All kept clean by a central vacuum.
The full-beam master is bright and airy with a settee and a desk. The head is to port with a split shower stall and commode stall. The ceramic tile really brightens the area up.
- The over/under bunks are forward and there are a head and shower.
- The VIP is forward with a very generous size head to starboard.
- The crew quarters are aft with over under bunks to starboard.
- A fourth guest stateroom is to port. The area is finished off like the rest of the boat and there is a door to the swim platform for crew/mechanic access.
No shortage of sun pads on Joyce. The large pad on the bow and two sun pads on the fly ridge, one shaded by the bimini. All exterior cushions and helm are covered by Sunbrella matching the bimini. Anchor windlass with a 90 M chain. Kahlenberg horn.
The flybridge electronics are on an actuator for protection.
- 2 Ray Marine Hybrid Touch, multifunction 2015
- 2 Ray Marine ST 802 autopilots
- 2 Rudder angle indicators
- 2 Ray log and depth
- 2 Ray VHFs
- Port and starboard shore cords, the port is for the USA and the starboard is for the Med.
- 2 Onan gens 22.5 KW
- Man Common Rail 1,360 HP
- ABT stabilizers
- ABT bow and stern thruster
- 600 GPD RO
- Chill water AC, 2 chillers
- Algae X fuel polisher
- Air compressor
- 2 aft deck winches
- New batteries and charger