Detroit Diesel 8V71 TI 450hp
Detroit Diesel 8V71 TI 450hp
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Boarding the boat from either side is a breeze. Functional all fiberglass cockpit offers easy access to the swim platform through the transom gate. Fishing, swimming, scuba diving, line handling and dinghy handling were never easier before. Traditionally a feature of sport fishing boats, motor yacht owners have discovered this versatile feature offers extra convenience and enjoyment. The swimming platform has Weaver Snap Davits for inflatable dinghy mount to swim platform. The out-board engine mount is to the port side of the cockpit. Fold-down ladder makes it easier to get in and out of the water. Underneath the cockpit floor is an extra 240-gallon fuel tank, a feature of the Yacht Fisherman for fishing enthusiast. A GFI electrical outlet is on the port side and a wash down spigot is on the starboard side.
An open Aft Deck with an overhang is nice and cozy for an evening to enjoy drinks or just relax and watch the sunset! Entry from the salon is through the double doors, two wing doors on each side give access to the side decks, access to the cockpit is with a varnished staircase. Underneath the ladder to the fly bridge is a storage unit with drawers.
The salon is very much a classic Hatteras with lots of wood, side curtains, natural light flowing from 360-degree large windows and has two side doors to the side decks for line handling or to access the bow or aft deck. On the port side aft is an icemaker, wet bar with sink, glass storage for entertainment. White leather couch on the starboard side and an accent chair and a tv cabinet on the port side (no TV). There is a 1500-watt inverter. Hi-low Cocktail/Dinning table can be move to the aft deck for aft deck dinning.
Very original, Garmin GPSmap 498 GPS/Chart plotter and Ritchie Lighted original Compass. Here there are many ways one can install new electronics and still preserve the originality of the helm.
- Entry is from the salon by a circular staircase on the starboard side. The spacious galley has been updated with new appliances. 4-person dinette has storage under the seat cushions.
- GE Refrigerator
- Kitchen Aid Dishwasher
- GE Microwave,
- GE 4 burner Stove
- Garbage Disposal
- Upper and lower berths
- Hanging locker and Storage Drawers
- Washer and Dryer
- Enclosed head with vanity and stall shower.
- Anchor Locker storage
- Amidship on the port side.
- Double berth
- Hanging closet
- Storage drawers
- Head with vanity and stall shower
- Aft with opening window to the cockpit, and opening port lights to the port side with curtains.
- Queen size island bed with nightstands and reading lights.
- Ample Storage drawers
- Hanging closet
- Samsung sound bar with subwoofer for Bluetooth connectivity
- Master head with vanity and stall shower
Deck & Hull
- Stainless steel bow rail
- Bow pulpit with roller.
- Galley Maid Windlass with foot controls
- Plow anchor with chain rode
- Four SS Fender racks (8 fenders)
- Two Deck boxes
- Two Aluminum boarding ladders
- Two spare 4-blade propellers
Avon 6-person Life Raft (not certified)
- Large flybridge with bench seat forward, upper helm, new dual helm chairs with covers and ample storage
- Overhead electronic box
- Aluminum Bimini top with canvas and overhead lighting
- AM/FM Stereo/CD with speakers
- Full Flybridge Enclosure
- Garmin GPSmap 4210 Chartplotter
- ICom VHF Radio
- 4 Cruise Air Air-condition units.
- Original Onan 15 Kw Generator (not working, need replacement)
- 8 New 8-volt golf-cart batteries with all new cables and terminals.
- New Galley Maid Fresh Water pump with check valves and expansion tank
- New March air-conditioning pump with new sea strainer and new hoses and clamps.
- New Three Galley Maid 32v toilet pumps
- 50’ 50-amp shore power cord
- Two 30-amp shore power cords
- 50-amp to two 30-amp Y-Connector
- Glendinning Engine synchronizers
- 5 CO Monitors & New Fire Extinguishers
- Twin Detroit Diesel 8V71 TI (Hour meters read Port-732 & Starboard-742)
- Craftsman air compressor
- Rheem Water Heater
- Galley Maid Fresh Water Pump
- Racor Fuel Filters
- Oil Change Pumps for both engines, transmissions and generator.
- Fuel Priming pump
- Shaft Locks
- Engine Blowers
- 110-volt AC and 32-volt DC lighting
- 32-volt Sentry Battery Charger
- Halon Fire Extinguisher (not certified)
Exclusions: Seller’s Personal items.