MAN V12 2000 2000hp
MAN V12 2000 2000hp
- Brand new boat, delivered in June 2023
- Fully equipped with extras
- Elegant interior design, using only natural materials
- Generous outdoor areas equipped with sun awnings on carbon poles
- Submersible bathing platform & garage for 4m tender and jet-ski
The master cabin offers a serene ambiance with additional sound insulation.
It features a low-level, spacious double bed in the centre with a curved bed head framed with stainless steel. Beautifully stitched leather bedside tables, a lovely desk area with a vanity unit, and a walk-in wardrobe complete the luxurious feel. The en-suite bathroom boasts a double sink configuration, a sizable walk-in shower with a rain-effect overhead shower, and a pull-out shower.
Moving forward, there are generously sized double cabins and a twin cabin, all with en-suite facilities.
The VIP cabin in the front is placed across the beam, which gives it more space. The en-suite bathroom is fully equipped with walk-in shower, toilet and Bidet.
All the cabins are equipped with electrically operated blinds and tropical AC system.
- Additional Poltrona Frau co-pilot seat on Flybridge
- Bimini with carbon poles in forward dinette
- Bimini with carbon poles on Flybridge
- Awning with poles on swim platform
- Painted navigation instruments
- Bow dinette convertible to sundeck (incl. extendable table, cushions and reclining backrests)
- Courtesy lights with outdoor dimmers
- Electric searchlight
- Cockpit storage garbage can
- Hard top with fixed glass
- Primer application under antifouling
- Additional remote control for gangway
- Retractable cleats on aft swim platform (not for mooring) - pair
- Teak on flybridge with gray caulking
- Teak swim platform, stairs, cockpit, side and bow chimneys with gray caulking
- Teak table on flybridge
- Underwater lights at stern - pair
- Underwater lights at sides - pair
- Generator Upgrade (2x27Kw ONAN including Racor filters and smoke separators)
- Three-phase dock cable extension
- Freshwater dock inlet
- Multistandard sockets throughout the boat - Upgrade from standard
- Watermaker: Idromar 180l/h
- Water softener
- Additional Poltrona Frau co-pilot seat in interior helm station
- Additional sound insulation in master cabin
- Interior courtesy lights and dimmers
- Electric blinds and shades in master stateroom
- Electric blinds and shades in VIP and Guest cabins
- Electric blinds in salon
- Electric salon entrance door - Upgrade from manual standard
- Electric salon side door
- Electric side doors on port and starboard
- Tropical A/C (incl. All cabins)
- Bidet in master and VIP cabin bathrooms
- Induction cooktop with 5 burners - Upgrade from standard
- Gaggenau grill + Teppanyaki plate in Flybridge mobile bar
- Sleipner bow and stern thrusters
- Naviop boat management system
- Ice Maker with independent tank on Flybridge
- Upgraded freestanding washer and dryer in crew quarters (brand Hoover)
- 90cm oven (no microwave) upgrade from standard
- Parquet flooring in salon Mardegan Ivory Brushed Oak
- Dunavox 23-bottle wine cellar
- Aft glass backlighting for boat name
- Awning in Norwegian cockpit (3 pieces)
- Mosquito nets for the portholes
- Aft hydraulic maneuvering propeller 30 HP
- Seakeeper (1 x NG18)
- Dinghy launching system
- Jetski launching system
- Customer-supplied tender installation
- Customer-supplied jetski installation
- Empty corrugated antenna setup+2 empty domes
- TV 75" in salon
- Mirror TV 55" in master cabin
- Mirror TV 43" in VIP cabin
- Mirror TV 43" in right guest cabin
- 22" TV in left guest cabin
- AIS transponder SIMRAD NAIS500 (RX-TX)
- CCTV camera kit with cyclic
- Third fixed control station with coverage
- Naviop control upgrade
- SIMRAD autopilot control unit
- SIMRAD display upgrade
- Premium Internet Package 5G
- Premium audio for exteriors
- Led ceiling lights modification on the whole boat
- Upgrade mattress in master cabin
- Salon bow wall in Florim Etoile Creme de Rex
- Saloon table different from standard Poltrona Frau Bolero in wood
- Kitchen Ernesto Meda (different from standard)
- Volakas marble owner's bathroom
- Guest bathroom top in Tundra Grey Lethere marble and shower in Stones & More Arabesque White
- VIP bathroom Emperador Light wall top in Origin de rex or
- Volakas marble open bathroom LD staircase in smoked glass
- Decorative pillows
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.
Its standout feature is the layout of the aft dining area, where the seats face outward, giving space to a square-shaped table in the centre with a lovely glass transom. This design ensures an unobstructed view of the ocean for everyone seated around the table.
On both sides of the aft area, stairs lead down to a wide and generous bathing platform. When submerged 1 metre into the water, this platform allows for launching the tender and jet ski from the garage while also providing a pleasant beach club experience.
The bow arrangement is distinctive, featuring forward-facing lounge chairs with teak armrests in between. A U-shaped seating area at the front has pop-up backrests and a low coffee table in the middle. This entire area can be protected from the sun with a large sun awning that is fixed on 4 carbon poles.
The saloon offers a minimalist yet posh interior design, featuring free-standing furniture and floor-to-ceiling windows. The overall interior concept emphasises natural materials.
There is an opening sliding door on the portside of the saloon, that provides natural ventilation and spectacular views.
There is a spacious dayhead on the main deck and also a wine cooler for 23 bottles.
The living area of the saloon is cleverly separated from the galley and crew area by pocket doors. The galley is fully equipped with an induction cooktop with 5 burners, big oven, full height fridge and a dishwasher. There is also an electrically operated door to the side deck, allowing the crew to move discreetly around the boat.
The helm station on the main deck is equipped with three large SIMRAD displays aligned for controlling various systems and navigation programs. The helm also counts with control units for other navigation and communication equipment and features a signature steering wheel by Ferretti. A lovely dinette with two chairs on the port side overlooks the navigation area.
The extensive flybridge features free-standing futuristic furniture, a dining table alongside a low-level sofa, a bar, equipped with Gaggenau and Teppanyaki grill, ice-maker, fridge and sink. There is a second helm station on the starboard side of the flybridge and a massive built-in sun pad area is in the front.